Terms & Conditions
Copyright LEGACY TOURS Pty Ltd. 2009. All rights reserved. Reproduction, adaptation, or translation without permission is prohibited except as allowed under the International copyright laws. All the text, graphics, design, content, and other works are the copyrighted works of LEGACY TOURS Pty Ltd.
Terms and Conditions of Use
Welcome to the corporate website of LEGACY TOURS Pty Ltd (www.legacytrainingtours.com). Use of this site is governed by the Terms and Conditions set forth. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. The information and materials provided by LEGACY TOURS Pty Ltd may be used for informational purposes only. By using, accessing or downloading materials from this website you agree to follow the terms and provisions as outlined in this legal notice, which apply to all visits to the LEGACY TOURS Pty Ltd website, both now and in the future. LEGACY TOURS Pty Ltd may at anytime revise and update the Terms and Conditions. You are encouraged to periodically visit this page to review the most current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound. If you do not agree to these Terms and Condition of Use, please do not use this website.
You may view, download and copy information and materials available on this website solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You may also use such material within your organization in connection with the support of LEGACY TOURS Pty Ltd's products. As a condition of use, you agree not to modify or revise any of the material in any manner, and to retain all copyright and other proprietary notices as contained in the original materials on any copies of the materials. No other use of the materials or information is authorized. Any violation of the foregoing may result in civil and/or criminal liabilities.
Ownership of Information and Materials
The information and any materials (including white papers, press releases, data sheets, product descriptions, and FAQs) available on or from this website are the copyrighted works of LEGACY TOURS Pty Ltd, and any unauthorized use of that information or materials may violate copyright, trademark and other laws.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
LEGACY TOURS Pty Ltd's trademarks may be used only with written permission from LEGACY TOURS Pty Ltd. LEGACY TOURS Pty Ltd, [PRODUCT], and [BRAND] are registered trademarks or trademarks of LEGACY TOURS Pty Ltd. All other trademarks, brands, and names are the property of their respective owners. Except as expressly specified in these terms and legal restrictions, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent, trademark, copyright or any proprietary rights of LEGACY TOURS Pty Ltd or any third party.
Links to Other Websites
As a convenience and to make LEGACY TOURS Pty Ltd website truly service oriented we have included links to complementary sites on the Internet. These sites are owned and operated by third parties. LEGACY TOURS Pty Ltd makes no representation and is not responsible for the availability of, or content located on or through, these third party sites. A third party link from the LEGACY TOURS Pty Ltd website is not an indication that LEGACY TOURS Pty Ltd endorses the third party or its site, or has any affiliation with or between LEGACY TOURS Pty Ltd and the third party hosting site.
All comments, feedback, information or materials submitted to LEGACY TOURS Pty Ltd through or in association with this website shall be considered non-confidential and LEGACY TOURS Pty Ltd's property. By submitting such comments, information, feedback, or materials to LEGACY TOURS Pty Ltd, you agree to a no-charge assignment to The LEGACY TOURS Pty Ltd of worldwide rights to use, copy, modify, display and distribute the submissions. The LEGACY TOURS Pty Ltd may use such comments, information or materials in any way it chooses in an unrestricted basis.
The LEGACY TOURS Pty Ltd Internet team strives to provide you with useful, accurate, and timely information on this website. Accordingly, LEGACY TOURS Pty Ltd has attempted to provide accurate information and materials on this website but assumes no responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of that information or materials. LEGACY TOURS Pty Ltd may change the content of any information or materials available at this website, or to the products described in them, at any time without notice. However, LEGACY TOURS Pty Ltd makes no commitment to update the information or materials on this website which, as a result, may be out of date. Information and opinions expressed in bulletin boards or other forums are not necessarily those of LEGACY TOURS Pty Ltd. Neither LEGACY TOURS Pty Ltd, nor its officers, directors, employees, agents, distributors, or affiliates are responsible or liable for any loss damage (including, but not limited to, actual, consequential, or punitive), liability, claim, or other injury or cause related to or resulting from any information posted on LEGACY TOURS Pty Ltd's website. LEGACY TOURS Pty Ltd reserves the right to revise these terms and/or legal restrictions at any time. You are responsible for reviewing this page from time to time to ensure compliance with the then-current terms and legal restrictions because they will be binding on you. Certain provisions of these terms and legal restrictions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this website.
ALL INFORMATION AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE AT THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND LEGACY TOURS Pty Ltd DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OR TRADE PRACTICE. IN NO EVENT SHALL LEGACY TOURS Pty Ltd BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE, OR THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH WEBSITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOUR USE OF THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ALL COSTS THEREOF.
Termination of Use
LEGACY TOURS Pty Ltd may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of LEGACY TOURS Pty Ltd website, including, but not limited to any bulletin boards on its site, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of this agreement. In the event this agreement is terminated, the restrictions regarding materials appearing on the site and the representations and warranties, indemnities, and limitation of liabilities set forth in this agreement shall survive any such termination.
Governing Law; Jurisdiction and Venue
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Queensland of Australia exclusive of its choice of law principles. The Queensland courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction and venue over any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement, and each party hereby consents to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
If any provision of this agreement is deemed void, unlawful or otherwise unenforceable for any reason, that provision shall be severed from this agreement and the remaining provisions of this agreement shall remain in force. This contains the entire agreement between you and LEGACY TOURS Pty Ltd concerning your use of the site, and the agreement shall not be modified, except in writing, signed by both parties. If you have questions regarding LEGACY TOURS Pty Ltd's Terms and Conditions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Liability
- We are not responsible for or have any control over any of the . Venues making up the .. We shall not be liable for the acts or omissions of the operators of any of the . Venues; or for any personal injury suffered at a Venue(unless due to the negligent act or omissions of the Promoter); or for any loss, theft or damage to Your property at a Venue (unless due to the negligent act or omissions of the Promoter). The . Venues provide their services in accordance with their own terms and conditions. Some of these terms and conditions may limit or exclude their liability to You. If you have any complaints or claims as a result of any injury or for any loss, theft or damage to Your property at a . Venue, you must send these directly to the . Venue.
- We, our servants, agents or representatives shall not in any circumstances be responsible or pay You any compensation for any injury, illness, death, loss, damage, expense, cost or other claim of any description if it results from:
- the act(s) and/or omission(s) of the person(s) affected;
- the act(s) and/or omission(s) of a third party unconnected with the provision of the . and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable; or
- in any circumstances where there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed by Us or any of our servants, agents or representatives;
- in circumstances where such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach;
- to the extent that any increase in any loss or damage results from the breach by You of any of these Terms and Conditions;
- unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond ours or our supplier(s) control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised; or
- an event which either ourselves or suppliers could not, even with all due care, have foreseen or forestalled.
- We will not be liable to You for failure to perform any obligation under these Terms and Conditions to the extent that the failure is caused by Force Majeure. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, Force Majeure can include, but is not limited to war, threat of war, civil strife, terrorist activity and its consequences or the threat of such activity, riot, the act of any government or other national or local authority including port or river authorities, industrial dispute, lock closure, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, chemical or biological disaster and adverse weather, sea, wind, ice and river conditions and all similar events outside our or the supplier(s) concerned’s control. Advice from the Foreign Office to avoid or leave a particular country may constitute Force Majeure.
- We shall not be liable to You for any indirect or consequential costs, claims, actual or alleged losses howsoever arising out of or in connection with the . and/or our obligations hereunder including, but not limited to, loss of profits, anticipated profits, savings, business or opportunity, or loss of publicity or loss of reputation, or opportunity to enhance reputation, or loss of contract or other economic or consequential loss arising from the performance (or any failure to perform) these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter will not have any liability to You whatsoever for loss or expenses incurred in connection with the . or any cancellation of the ., including, without limitation, costs of any personal travel, accommodation or hospitality arrangements made relating to the . or the cancellation of the ..
- You are expected to have appropriate insurance in place to cover any loss, damage or theft to Your personal possessions or property as well as travel insurance where You have purchased the Ticket with additional travel arrangements. You are advised to claim on this insurance policy in the event of any loss or damage and We will not accept any responsibility for anything which would otherwise be covered by such travel insurance.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or purport to exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence, or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Emergency medical treatment is available at the . if required, and is provided by Cro Medic d.o.o, which is a separate legal entity and a third party unrelated to the Promoter. If you have any complaints or claims as a result of any medical treatment you receive whilst at the ., you must send these directly to Cromedic d.o.o. Aleja pomoraca 25 10020 Zagreb, Croatia. The Promoter accepts no liability for any injury, claim or damages resulting from any medical treatment received at the ..
The Boat Parties take place aboard the Boats. The Boats are operated solely by Collegium Touristic Agency, Kersnikova 5, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia and the Promoter does not accept any liability in relation to the provision (or non-provision) of a Boat Party or any acts or omissions of the operator of the Boat. You accept that there is a heightened level of risk associated with boat parties and You accept personal responsibility for this.
Travel arrangements such as accommodation, airport transfers and a shuttle bus service are available to be purchased for your stay in Croatia. Please note that these travel arrangements are not provided by the Promoter and we have no liability to You for these services, including where these travel arrangements are affected by any cancellation, amendment or postponement to the . for any reason whatsoever. In these circumstances You should contact the company through which you booked your travel arrangements and their terms and conditions shall apply.
- Data Protection
- To the extent permitted by law and with Your consent, personal information provided by You to the Promoter will be used for all purposes reasonably connected with the provision of the . and the operations of the Promoter. The Promoter may also from time to time contact you with information about special offers, brochures, new products, forthcoming events or competitions, and pass your . The Promoter may also pass your details to other parties who offer goods or services which we feel may be of interest to you. If You have any queries about this, please write to The Hideout . LLP of The Faversham, 1-5 Springfield Mount, Leeds, LS2 9NG. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from such marketing communications when You place Your order and You can unsubscribe from any email communications You receive from the Promoter by following the unsubscribe link.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to have appropriate security measures in place to protect your information. The transmission of information via the internet is never completely secure. We exclude our liability for personal data lost in transmission to the website.
- You are generally entitled to ask Us (by letter or e-mail) what details of Yours are being held or processed, for what purpose and to whom they may be or have been disclosed. We will charge a fee to respond to such a request.
Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales
Copyright & Usage Policy
Disclaimer The content of Legacy Tours Pty Ltd website (including text, graphics, images, video, information obtained from other sources, and other material “content”) is for information purposes only. Legacy Tours Pty Ltd makes no representations or guarantees about the accuracy or suitability of the content and/or links on the website. Legacy Tours Pty Ltd does not recommend or endorse any specific business model or way of conducting business. Reliance on any Content or other information provided by the Company or other contributors appearing on the Site is solely at the user's own risk. Any person accessing the website should exercise their own care, skill and diligence with respect to the use of the content on the website. Legacy Tours Pty Ltd is not responsible for the condition or content of any third party websites that have links from the website. Links to third party sites are provided for convenience only and do not imply any endorsement of those sites or products or services provided at those sites.
The Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (‘Privacy Act’), Privacy Regulation 2013 (‘Regulations’),Credit Reporting Privacy Code (‘CR Code’) and registered privacy codes govern the way in which we must manage your personal information (including your credit-related personal information).
These documents explain how we handle your personal information and are available on our website or by requesting a copy from our office.
If you do not provide the personal information we request from you, we are not likely to be able to provide our products and/or services to you. We are conscious of the importance of maintaining the confidentiality of your personal information. You can be assured that we only collect personal information that is necessary for us to provide our products and/or services or additional products and/or services to you. We also take all possible steps to ensure that your personal information is not disclosed to, or accessed by, unauthorised persons.
Excepting the limited circumstances provided for in the Privacy Act, you are able to gain access to any personal information which we may hold about you. Should you wish to obtain access to such information please either telephone us or provide us with a written request by writing to us. Our contact details are listed on our website.
Disclosure of such information may also be compelled by law and you authorise us to disclose this information where we are lawfully obliged to do so.
Further, in certain circumstances, where you fail to meet your payment obligations to us, we may report or disclose your credit-related personal information to a credit reporting body, such as Veda. You acknowledge you consent to us doing so.
We may also use your contact details to advise you of other issues or services we believe you may be interested in and may ask you randomly to respond to surveys, etc… You acknowledge you consent to the use of your details for these purposes. You may, however, at any time, unsubscribe from any of these communications by following the unsubscribe procedure detailed in the communication.
We may store or provide to third parties your personal and confidential information, including to overseas recipients. You acknowledge that you consent to us doing so and release, discharge and hold us indemnified against or in respect of any claims, actions or liability together with any costs on an indemnity basis arising therefrom.
Waiver / Code of Conduct
- Informed Decision. Before signing this Waiver, Applicant acknowledges that Legacy Tours Pty Ltd is solely a tour company whose sole purpose is to arrange itineraries for participants AND Applicant has read the materials provided by Legacy Tours Pty Ltd that describe the Tour, the Applicant’s responsibilities while participating in the Tour, and the potential health, safety, and other risks associated with Applicant’s participation in the Tour, including but not limited to accidents or illness, disease, poor sanitation, inadequate medical care and facilities, terrorism, Acts of God, accidents, crime, the hazards of travel by air, train, boat, and motor vehicle, poor weather conditions and natural disasters. Applicant has taken the opportunity to ask any questions he or she may have about the Tour, and the responsibilities and risks involved, and has willingly and freely assumed any and all risks associated with local and international travel an the Tour in general.
- Responsibility for Preparation. Applicant agrees to attend pre-departure information sessions and other programs or meetings which Legacy Tours Pty Ltd may conduct regarding the Tour. The Applicant warrants Legacy Tours Pty Ltd (and Legacy Tours Pty Ltd relies on such warranty) their physical condition and health are suitable to participate in the Tour, and they have and will take any necessary medical precautions before embarking on the Tour (and during the Tour if necessary). Legacy Tours Pty Ltd recommends each tour participant purchase adequate and relevant travel insurance. It is the Applicant’s responsibility to purchase adequate and relevant travel insurance to cover them for any instance including loss, damage or illness.
- Changes in Tour. The duration, itinerary, or other details of the Tour may be canceled, curtailed, altered, or modified without prior notice or obligation to Applicant, except that in the event of cancellation, refund shall be made of all monies paid by or on behalf of Applicant to Legacy Tours Pty Ltd for participation in the Tour, excluding the non-refundable application fee. If the Tour is curtailed, refund shall be made of an appropriate share of such monies paid to Legacy Tours Pty Ltd, said sum to be determined by the Legacy Tours Pty Ltd in its sole discretion.
- Compliance with Laws, Regulations & Rules. Applicant shall abide by all laws of the country or countries visited, including but not limited to laws governing the use of alcohol and drugs. If Applicant chooses to consume alcohol, as allowed by law in any relevant jurisdiction, Applicant agrees to do so responsibly and at his or her sole risk. Applicant agrees to comply with all rules, regulations, and standards of conduct, including but not limited to violations of the Code of Tour Conduct fixed by Legacy Tours Pty Ltd, its agents, and employees who, in the event of violation, reserve the right to limit or terminate Applicant’s participation in the Tour. If Applicant’s participation in the Tour is terminated (excluding the Applicant from further participation in the Tour), return to Applicant’s home shall be at Applicant’s sole expense, arrangement and risk.
- Possession of Legal Documents. At all times during Applicant’s travel, Applicant agrees to be in possession of a valid Australian passport and if not an Australian citizen, a valid foreign passport, or official travel document and any visas (e.g. tourist or student visa) or other immigration documents required for entry into a foreign country and re-entry into Australia. Applicant has attached a photocopy of each and every necessary travel document referenced above that is required for his/her participation in the Tour.
- Release of Claims. Applicant, individually, and on behalf of its heirs, successors, assigns and personal representatives, hereby indemnifies and releases fully and finally from any and all liability, claims, loss, suits, demands and damages, brought by the Applicant (or and including by any third party as a consequence of any act or omission of the Applicant) and covenants not to sue or cause to be sued in any judicial or administrative forum, or otherwise, Legacy Tours Pty Ltd sand its officers, agents, and employees with respect to any and all matters relating to or arising from Applicant’s conduct (including acts and omissions) and participation in the Tour. It is understood and agreed that Legacy Tours Pty Ltd shall in no way be deemed responsible for the operation or management of any means of transportation, public or private, or facilities used by the Tour or any Tour participant, and the Applicant’s participation on any tour or transportation or event or activity will be solely at their own risk. Further, should the Applicant engage in any activities which involve a risk to person or property (including but not limited to running with the bulls, climbing and jumping off statues, structures and rocks, the operation of any motorized or non-motorized vehicle, skiing, snowboarding, swimming, and any activity while intoxicated or under the influence of any substance), they do so at their own risk and agree Legacy Tours Pty Ltd shall in no way be liable for the Applicant’s actions, safety, loss and damage.
- Withdrawal and Refund. Refund of monies paid to Legacy Tours Pty Ltd by or for Applicant for participation in the Tour, excluding the non-refundable application fee and deposit, shall be made upon withdrawal from the Tour only in the event that Applicant gives written notice to Legacy Tours Pty Ltd of his or her withdrawal at least eight weeks prior to the start date of the Tour.
- Health and Health Insurance. The Applicant acknowledges that he/she is responsible for obtaining all recommended and necessary immunizations. The Applicant warrants that he/she is responsible for educating and informing him/herself and discussing with his/her health care provider diseases, illnesses, and other health concerns that may result from traveling and participating in the Tour. Applicant further warrants that he/she has been examined by a qualified physician of his or her choice; that such physician was in possession of all pertinent facts concerning Applicant and the Tour; and that such physician has advised Applicant of the medical advisability of participation. Applicant assumes all risk and responsibility for his/her medical needs while a participant in the Tour, and acknowledges that Legacy Tours Pty Ltd is not responsible for the provision and quality of medical treatment or hospital care received while such a participant. In the event of a medical emergency, however, Applicant authorizes Legacy Tours Pty Ltd to take action deemed in good faith to be necessary for his/her health and safety. Applicant assumes full financial responsibility for, and releases Legacy Tours Pty Ltd from any and all liabilities resulting from the good faith exercise of this authority. APPLICANT WARRANTS THAT HE OR SHE IS CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN A HEALTH INSURANCE PROGRAM THAT PROVIDES COVERAGE FOR EXPENSES INCURRED WHILE PARTICIPATING IN THIS TOUR.
- Modification. This Waiver shall not be modified except by another agreement in writing signed by the Applicant.
- Governing Law. The terms of this Waiver shall be governed by the laws of the State of Queensland.
- Severance. In the event that any provision of this Agreement or its application to any person or circumstance is invalid or unenforceable, the validity or unenforceability shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the provision to the other persons or circumstances, and the provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
The Applicant acknowledges that prior to signing this Waiver, he or she has read this Waiver, has had the opportunity to seek legal advice about the agreements effect prior to signing / agreement, has full understanding of its terms and conditions, and voluntarily accepts ts terms and conditions and executes it with the understanding that Legacy Tours Pty Ltd shall rely on the statements and warranties herein contained. I am at least 18 years of age and legally competent to sign this document.
Code of Conduct
- Principles. This Code of Conduct (“Code”) has been formulated to provide a clear statement of expectations Legacy Tours Pty Ltd ABN 363323669015 (‘Legacy Tours ’) has of participants in respect of personal behavior whilst on any Legacy Tours Pty Ltd conducted tour. (hereafter ‘Tour’).
- Application. This Code applies to ALL participants of the Tour. It does not apply to staff employed or retained by Legacy Tours Pty Ltd.
- Policy – Alcohol Consumption. Legacy Tours Pty Ltd recognises that alcohol consumption is an established part of life in Australia and is enjoyed by many Australians. Legacy Tours Pty Ltd is simply a tour company however, and although will endeavor to encourage moderation and a responsible attitude towards the consumption of alcohol, will not attempt to stop alcohol consumption throughout the Tour. It is the responsibility of each participant to act responsibly and safely in all respects, matters and situations (including the consumption of alcohol) while on Tour particularly concerning the safety of their own person, own property and having regard to the safety of persons and property with whom they come into contact. \
- Policy – Use of Narcotics & Illicit Substances. Legacy Tours Pty Ltd prohibits the unlawful use, possession, cultivation or distribution of narcotics or other dangerous or illegal drugs, as defined by Queensland law, by Tour participants throughout the Tour. Any breach of this clause of the Code will be referred to the authority appropriate in the legal jurisdiction.
- Personal Conduct. a. It is expected that all Tour participants will behave responsibly in looking after themselves and their property. The participant has applied for and accepts a position on the Tour on the understanding Legacy Tours Pty Ltd will not in any way be responsible for any loss or damage suffered to person or property suffered by a participant other than such loss or damaged being caused as a direct result of negligence on the part of Legacy Tours Pty Ltd. b. All Tour participants are responsible for their own conduct at all times. c. Bullying, discrimination, harassment, vilification and victimization of other participants and Legacy Tours Pty Ltd staff are expressly prohibited. d. It is a condition of each participant’s attendance on the Tour that they irrevocably agree to at ALL times obey the laws of Queensland together with all laws pertaining to the jurisdiction they are present in.
- Breaches of the Code. Examples of possible breaches of the Code include: a. Verbal abuse; b. Bullying; c. Urinating in a public place; d. Theft or damage to Legacy Tours Pty Ltd property; e. Use of cameras, including mobile phone cameras, in ways that violate the privacy of others; f. Any actions that threaten or could harm or harm the person or property of any other person.
- Indemnity. The participant agrees to indemnify in all respects and on an indemnity basis Legacy Tours Pty Ltd from any loss, claim, suit, liability or damage brought against Legacy Tours Pty Ltd as a result of any act or omission or direct or indirect conduct of the participant. Schedule – Definitions “Bullying” means acts of aggression – physical or verbal – against another person which result in the other person being coerced into doing or not doing something, becoming injured, embarrassed, anxious, or seriously uncomfortable. Bullying often involves an abuse of power. While bullying can be an isolated incident it is often repeated. “Discrimination” means any conduct which makes distinctions between an individual or a group so as to disadvantage some and to advantage others, or treats an individual or a group less favourably than others, on the basis or because of an attribute or status they possess (for example, sex, race, religious belief, sexual preference, political opinion). “Harassment” means any offensive, belittling or threatening behaviour directed at an individual or group which takes place in circumstances in which any reasonable person, having regard to the circumstances, would have been offended, humiliated or intimidated. Harassment is behaviour that is unwelcome, unsolicited, usually unreciprocated and often (but not always) repeated. Sexual harassment is included in this definition and is one particularly serious form of harassment. It occurs where the harassment involves conduct of a sexual nature. In addition to sexual harassment people may experience harassment because of their belief systems, including political or religious beliefs or activities, cultural, racial, or socio-economic background, gender, sexual orientation, parental status, physical features or disability, among other things. “Victimisation” means any unfavourable treatment of a person who has made a complaint, or allegation, about a breach of this Code of Conduct, whether the complaint was written or oral and irrespective of whether the person asked for the complaint to be conciliated or investigated. “Vilification” means any form of conduct not undertaken reasonably and in good faith that: a. incites hatred against, serious contempt for, or revulsion or severe ridicule of another person or class of person on the grounds of their race, religious beliefs or practises; or b. is done because of the race of another person and is reasonably likely to offend, insult, humiliate that other person.